Get help from this article to Download the All Screen App in PC. Because through this application, users are provided with the option to cast their device’s screen with media streaming devices like Chromecast and Roku. So I think it would work well for them to have such services from their computers.
For a user’s convenience, I’ve added the All Screen APK file in this article. The provided file can be used to install the app directly on an Android device. But for installing it on a computer, users are required to perform a different procedure. I’ve drafted a proper set of instructions to help my viewers use the app’s services on their PC.
Download All Screen App
|Developed By||Aryabhata Labs|
|Operating System||Android 4.4+|
How It’s Possible to Download All Screen App in PC?
You need the assistance of Android emulators to Download All Screen App in PC. Because this app’s only developed to benefit smartphone owners. So if you own a computer and want to benefit from the same services, then you’ll be required to access the services of third-party software named Android emulator.
A huge variety of emulators is available in the market. So somethings it’s hard to decide which emulate to pick to benefit from. I’m just going to be honest with you. I’ll deliver different procedures for the Windows & Mac OS users. Because the products work differently on these two operating systems.
Download BlueStacks to Use All Screen App in Windows OS
- Click here to download BlueStacks on your Windows PC.
- After downloading the .exe file of the emulator, start its installation procedure.
- When the emulator is installed, run it.
- Let it complete the first-boot and wait until you start seeing its home interface.
- Now when the boot process is completed and the emulator is launched properly, it’s time to upload the All Screen APK file in it.
- Just double-click on the downloaded file of the app and allow it to open through BlueStacks.
- After a couple of seconds, All Screen App in Windows will be installed and ready to use.
Download Nox to Use All Screen App in Mac OS
- Download & install the Nox emulator on your iMac or MacBook.
- Launch the emulator from the desktop of your machine.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure Nox.
- Now from the home interface of the program, click on the Install APK button from the left-side icon bar.
- Select All Screen APK file from your device’s storage and hit Ok.
- Wait for a while and let the emulator install the uploaded app’s file.
- At last, launch All Screen App in Mac from the main interface of Nox.
All Screen App in PC Features
- Compatible Devices
The main reason why All Screen is so famous because it supports different kinds of live streaming devices. Users who are using Chromecast, Roku, Kodi, Fire TV, Android TV, Smart TV can benefit from this app. It never lets a user down when it comes to casting a device’s screen to live stream media.
- Casting Options
Mostly, all of the options are available for uploading media that you are willing to cast. For instance, you can either start casting the screen while watching videos on your web browser or from your device’s storage. Even it lets you live stream from IPTV and cloud storage. (that’s pretty impressive)
- Suited Media
You don’t have to worry about the format of your media content for casting purposes. Because All Screen App in PC lets you cast the media of your choice. All of the famous video & image formats are supported by the app. You just have to open it on your casting device and then allow it to be shown on the receiver device.
That’s all, Softstribe is developed to benefit its viewers.