Canvas Student In PC offers educational courses and groups that you can join to study together with your college or school friends. Using this application you can study from home easily and the Canvas Student application is placed under Education categories. From study to taking a quiz, submitting an assignment, or discussing any topics with friends you can do it all with the Canvas Student application.
About Canvas Student In PC
|App Name||Canvas Student|
|APK Version||Canvas Student_V_6.9.1|
|Compatible With||Windows, Mac, IOS, and Android|
|APK File Size||10.07 MB|
How To Install Canvas Student In PC
Canvas Student is officially not available to download on Windows and Mac devices. However, you can use an alternate method to download and install the Canvas Student application on your PC running on Windows or Mac OS. In this method, I am going to be using an Android Emulator knows as BlueStacks Emulator.
BlueStacks Emulator is one of the best Android Emulator that is available to download for both Windows and Mac devices. Here, I will explain the installation method of BlueStacks Emulator then afterwards I will explain how you can use an Android Emulator to download and run this application on your PC.
Download APK File Of Canvas Student
To download the APK file of Canvas Student, click on the download button given above. The size of the APK file is 10.07 MB. If you don’t want to download the APK file from the given link then you can also search the google and download the APK file from there. Always make sure that you download any APK file from a reliable source.
How To Download And Install BlueStacks Emulator
You can download the EXE file of the BlueStacks Emulator from the given LINK. Click on this link to open the official website of the BlueStacks. From here you can click on the download button to download the EXE file of the BlueStacks Emulator. Once you have downloaded the file then click on it to start the installation process.
BlueStacks Installer will open, here you have to follow all of the steps that are given by the Installer. Also, complete the configuration process by selecting the Language in which you want to use the BlueStacks Emulator. Also, add your active Gmail account to start using the Google Play Services on your Emulator.
Installing Canvas Student In PC Using BlueStacks
- Open the BlueStacks Emulator (The first boot always takes some time).
- On the home screen of the BlueStacks Emulator.
- Drag-n-drop the downloaded APK file.
- The installation of the APK file will start automatically.
If the installation process does not start then follow this method.
- From the home screen of BlueStacks open the drop-down menu.
- In this menu select APK installer.
- Now search for the Canvas Student APK file.
- Right-click on it and select install.
Features Of Canvas Student In PC
Here is the list of features that the Canvas Student application is offering for its users.
- Easily view your grades and marks directly from this application.
- Teachers and students have different accounts.
- Teachers can add assignments and deadlines for submission.
- Keep track of your course and assignments with a built-in calendar.
- Send and receive messages to your classmates and teachers.
- Post discussion topics publicly to get answers from all of your class-fellows and teachers.
- Watch educational videos.
- Take a quiz on the topics that you are learning.
- Get push notifications for new grades and courses.
Thank you for your time and keep supporting Softstribe.