The following article is drafted to help viewers Download Developer Options App in PC. I know that it’s hard to find such an app on a computer. Well, its mainly because there is none. A user can only officially get it for his smartphone, but he can imply a tip/trick to use this beneficial Android utility on a computer.
If you want to know what I’ve added to this article, here’s what you need to know. I’ve added the Developer Options APK file and its little details, so you can acknowledge the right version of the app. And after that part, you’ll find a way to use this application on a computer and the app’s basic services.
Download Developer Options App
|Compatible OS||Android 1.6+|
How To Install Developer Options App in PC?
It is not officially possible to Download Developer Options App in PC. But a user is allowed to perform an unofficial method to get the job done. And if you are unaware of the way of using an Android app on PC, then I’m going to help you get familiar with it. You can use Android emulators to use any Android app and game on PC.
It’s pretty much simple to select an Android emulator. A user just has to pick one product depending upon his operating system. For instance, if you are a Windows OS user, then using Memu Play benefits you. But if you are using Mac OS, then your best choice should be of selecting BlueStacks.
Developer Options App in Windows 10/8/7 OS
- Download & install Memu Play on your Windows PC or Laptop.
- After installing the software, launch it, and follow the onscreen prompts until you are able to see its main interface.
- Now from the home interface of Memu Play, click on the Install APK button from the right-sided icon bar.
- Select the Developer Options APK file from your PC’s disk storage and upload it by clicking on the Ok button.
- Wait a while until the app’s icon starts to appear clearly in Memu.
- When you are able to click on the app’s icon, it means that the Developer Options App in Windows is installed and ready to use.
Developer Options App in Mac OS
- Download BlueStacks App Player on your Mac device.
- After downloading the software, install it.
- When the installation process is completed, check the Launch BlueStacks checkbox and hit Finish.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the configuration process of BlueStacks.
- Now drag the Developer Options APK file and drop it on the main interface of the emulator.
- Wait for a couple of seconds until the app’s icon starts to appear properly.
- Thereafter, start using the Developer Options App in Mac by clicking once on the app’s icon.
Developer Options App in PC Features
A user never has to worry about how is it possible to work with Developer Options App in PC. Because the app works perfectly and efficiently. After launching the app, you are taken directly to your device’s developer options. From where you can make changes as you find appropriate. There are lots of options available for you, but just try to make the selections that you know will not harm your device.
Yes, now you’ll not be required to navigate to your settings app and then tap seven-time on the Developer Options to enable it. Because now all you need is to allow this app to help you bring further ease into your smartphone/PC experience. The USB debugging, stay awake, password backup facilities can be enabled quickly.
That’s all, SoftOmni is developed for the benefit of its viewers.