The following guide is drafted to help users Download FaceApp in PC. For users who fancy using this photo editor on Android, I’ll now introduce them with a method to use the same app’s services on a computer. It is obvious that they’ll be required to imply a bunch of steps to get the job done.
To be specific, I’ll be providing a FaceApp APK file to you. The provided file’s format can run on Android smartphones. As to download it on a computer, a user will be required to follow a simple procedure. But when I’m done providing such a procedure, I’ll start to talk about the app’s features.
Download FaceApp App
|Developed By||FaceApp Inc|
|Operating System||Android 5.0+|
How To Download FaceApp in PC?
Anyone can Download FaceApp in PC with the help of android emulators. These third-party programs are developed specifically for users who like to enjoy their smartphone interface on a computer. Meaning, these utilities help you emulate the Android OS on your PC. And, it doesn’t cost you a fortune to use such software.
But then you need to make a choice of which emulator is the best. In my experience, Memu Play can be a good choice for users of Windows PC/Laptop. As for the Mac consumers, using BlueStacks suits them. However, if you like BlueStacks, you can also use it on Windows operating systems.
Downloading Memu to use FaceApp in Windows
- Download Memu Play software on your PC/Laptop.
- After installing the downloaded emulator, launch it.
- At the time of the first launch, let it complete the first-boot.
- When you can see the software’s home interface, upload the FaceApp APK file in it. You just have to double-click on the app’s downloaded file to open it through Memu.
- Now when you start seeing the icon of FaceApp inside Memu, click once on it.
- This way, you’ll be able to use the FaceApp in Windows OS.
Downloading BlueStacks to use FaceApp in Mac
- Click here to download BlueStacks on your iMac or MacBook device.
- After downloading the .exe file of the emulator, start its installation procedure.
- When the emulator is installed, run it.
- Let it complete the first-boot and wait until you start seeing its home interface.
- Now when the boot process is completed and the emulator is launched properly, its time to upload the FaceApp APK file in it.
- Just navigate to the three-dotted menu and select Install APK
- Select the app’s file from your downloads folder.
- After a couple of seconds, the FaceApp in Mac will be installed and ready to use.
FaceApp App in PC Features
- Age Effects
This application is famous because of age effects. A user is allowed to create a selfie with the age effect of his choice. Either he can decide to get younger or get a look at how he’s gonna look at his early 60s. So such a feature is hard to find in any of the photo editing apps.
- Impression Customization
Anyone can also add an impression of his choice to his pictures. Lots of impressions are available for a user’s ease. So you’ll only be required to select an impression of your choice. However, you can preview the available impressions before you export the files on your device’s storage.
- Gender Swap
Another fun-loving thing about FaceApp App in PC is that it lets you change your gender in photos. Males can get a selfie in which they are looking like females and females can do the same. The beard and skin tone are changed right after you’ve selected gender to imply on your selfie/picture.
- Morphing Fun
Because of the high demand for morphing, now the app is allowing users to morph selfies whenever they want to. For that, a user is only required to upload a picture and then select morphing. Once the necessary processing is completed, he can also share it on social media.
That’s all, Softstribe is developed to benefit its viewers.