About Fake GPS APK
Download the Fake GPS APK and install it on your Android device. Using the Fake GPS application you can change your device’s current location to anywhere around the world. Moreover, this application is used by developers and app testers to determine whether the application has the ability to track GPS information.
You can also determine whether any application has the ability to track GPS location without needing GPS services. However, this application features a very unique function and most of the users have found many alternate uses of this amazing tool.
Usage Of Fake GPS APK
The Fake GPS application was basically made for app tests to determine whether an application is transmitting GPS signals or tracking the user’s GPS location. However, many uses of this application are using this app for different purposes.
The main function of this application is that the uses can easily change the location of their Android mobile device. Most users are using this service for posting locations of trips without leaving their homes. Using this application you can change your current location to any foreign location and post a check-in at that country or any place in that country.
Moreover, you can also set a traveling path and the application will move your current location on that path. You can also set the speed at which you want your current location to travel. Using this feature you can show your friends that you are traveling from point A to point B.
Here are some of the changes that you have to make to your device for this application to run smoothly.
- You have to “Allow Mock Locations” from the developer’s settings.
- Switch location services to “GPS only” or you can also turn off Location Services.
- Run the “Fake GPS” application before you open any application that requires location services.
Download Fake GPS APK
|Compatible With||Windows, Mac, IOS, and Android|
|APK File Size||4.1 MB|
How To Install Fake GPS APK
To install the Fake GPS application on your Android Smart device you have to change some settings. Here is how you can do it.
- Open the settings on your Android smart device.
- Now open security or Additional settings.
- On different Android devices, this option is located in Additional settings or security.
- Now in Additional settings select “Safety and Privacy”.
- Now look for the “Install Unknows Source Apps” option.
- Toggle the switch and turn it on.
- Now download the APK file and open it to start the installation.
- Follow all of the commands given to you by the app.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app and start using it.
Thank you for your time and keep supporting Softstribe.