Read the presented article to Download Gmail App in PC. I know that it’s not fair that the most preferred emailing app is not officially available for PC owners. So here, I’ve decided to help my readers use this application on their computers. It’s an easy task, but only if you are aware of the right method.
There are some requirements to use this email app on a PC. So first of all, I’m going to provide a file of Gmail APK Latest Version. Afterward, I’ll take you directly onto the guide of downloading it on your computer. And if you want to learn about the features of this app, they are listed at the end of this article.
Download Gmail App
|Developed By||Google Inc|
|Operating System||Android 6.0+|
How Can You Download Gmail App in PC?
You’ll be glad to know that Android emulators are available in the market. So you can easily download Gmail App in PC by using the services of these programs. I’m well aware of the emulators that I’ll introduce you to. Both of them effectively for users who are willing to use Android apps on PC.
For a better and reliable experience, you can trust BlueStacks and Nox emulators. But if you using a Windows PC or Laptop, then I’ll suggest you get BlueStacks. However, using Nox can be great for users of Mac OS. The early updates of Nox on Mac and the working of BlueStacks on Windows will help you make the most out of these products.
Download BlueStacks to use Gmail App in Windows
- Click here to download BlueStacks on your Windows PC.
- After downloading the .exe file of the emulator, start its installation procedure.
- When the emulator is installed, run it.
- Let it complete the first-boot and wait until you start seeing its home interface.
- Now when the boot process is completed and the emulator is launched properly, its time to upload the Gmail APK file in it.
- Just double-click on the downloaded file of the app and allow it to open through BlueStacks.
- After a couple of seconds, the Gmail App in Windows will be installed and ready to use.
Download Nox to use Gmail App in Mac
- Download & install the Nox emulator on your iMac or MacBook.
- Launch the emulator from the desktop of your machine.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure Nox.
- Now from the home interface of the program, click on the Install APK button from the left-side icon bar.
- Select the Gmail APK file from your device’s storage and hit Ok.
- Wait for a while and let the emulator install the uploaded app’s file.
- At last, launch the Gmail App in Mac from the main interface of Nox.
That’s all, Softstibe is only made to benefit its readers.