For your convenience, I would like to help you Download KineMaster in PC. Because I’ve concluded that it’s one of the top-ranked video editing applications for smartphones. So I feel like there must be lots of users who would want to use its services on their computers. If you are one of them, just keep following my lead.
It would be best for you to Download KineMaster APK. So you can enjoy the app’s upgraded services on your computer. Else, you can also use the same app’s file on your Android device. And if you are willing to acknowledge some of the great features of this app, you’ll find them at the end of this article.
Download KineMaster App
|Compatible OS||Android 6.0+|
How Do I Download KineMaster in PC?
If you are looking to Download KineMaster in PC, then I’ll introduce you to one tip/trick. Matter of fact, you can use this application on a computer, only if you start using the services of an emulator. Because this way, you’ll be able to emulate the Android OS on your Windows or Mac machine.
Selecting an emulator can be tricky sometimes. So as a tech writer, I’m going to suggest you use the services of Android emulators. Because such programs are specifically designed for users who want to emulate the smartphone interface. And the provided methods are also drafted using the services of such utilities.
Getting Memu Play to use KineMaster in Windows 10/8/7
- Download Memu Play software on your PC/Laptop.
- After installing the downloaded emulator, launch it.
- At the time of the first launch, let it complete the first-boot.
- When you can see the software’s home interface, upload the KineMaster APK file in it. You just have to double-click on the app’s downloaded file to open it through Memu.
- Now when you start seeing the icon of KineMaster inside Memu, click once on it.
- This way, you’ll be able to use the KineMaster in Windows OS.
Getting BlueStacks to use KineMaster in Mac OS
- Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your Mac device.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete its configuration process.
- Once you start seeing its main interface, navigate to the three-dotted menu icon and select Install APK
- Select the KineMaster APK file from your device’s disk storage.
- Let the emulator install the uploaded app’s file.
- Afterward, start using KineMaster in Mac through BlueStacks.
KineMaster App in PC Features
- Simple Interface
People love using this app because it contains a friendly UI. There are no video editing tasks that you can’t complete while using it. To start, you are allowed to either upload a video from your device’s gallery or start to make one by allowing the app to access your camera app.
- Merging Videos
It is very simple to merge a video through KineMaster App in PC. You just have to navigate to the media and upload the media files that you would like to merge. Once the clips/videos are uploaded properly, you can tap once on the done button to allow the app to help you export it to your device’s disk storage.
- On-screen Tools
This application is famous because of its on-screen tools. A user can simply select any tool of his choice from the tools section. No there’s no bar at bottom of the app’s interface, but you get a whole section at the top-right corner. And then, you just have to select one tool after uploading a video.
- Special Effects & Text Writing
For users who want to make astonishing videos, they are allowed to add special effects to their videos. And if they are willing to send a message through a video, they can also write texts on them. And after writing texts, they can customizations in font size and color.
- Framerate Customization
After a user is done uploading and editing a video, he can customize the framerate before exporting it. KineMaster App in PC allows you to create a video in HD, FHD, 2K, and 4K. And you can also select a framerate with 30FPS, which is quite fascinating if you compare it with other video editing apps.
That’s all, Softstribe is developed for the benefit of its viewers.