This article is drafted to help viewers Download MeetMe in PC. This fascinating social app is designed to help people find a match online. And you can visit its official portal on your web browser. But if you are willing to enjoy the app’s services on your computer, then you’ll have to perform an unofficial procedure.
So here, I’ve added the MeetMe APK file for you. The presented file can be used to install the app on your smartphone. But if you want to install & use it on a PC, then you’ll need another software to get the job done. I’ll present the proper set of instructions in this article to help you use it on your Windows & Mac OS.
Download MeetMe App
|Compatible OS||Android 4.3+|
How You Can Download MeetMe in PC?
The process of downloading MeetMe in PC is simple. You just have to acknowledge one fact that this app has no official desktop version. So to use it on your computer, you’ll have to access the services of third-party software named android emulators. And while using such third-party programs, you’ll be able to emulate Android OS on your computer.
There’s a wide of emulators that allow you to emulate an operating system on a different machine. But most of them only run on high-end devices and some of them are quite expensive. So if you are willing to complete the task without paying a penny, you can get programs like BlueStacks or Nox App Player.
Download BlueStacks to use MeetMe in Windows OS
- Click here to download BlueStacks on your Windows PC.
- After downloading the .exe file of the emulator, start its installation procedure.
- When the emulator is installed, run it.
- Let it complete the first-boot and wait until you start seeing its home interface.
- Now when the boot process is completed and the emulator is launched properly, it’s time to upload the MeetMe APK file in it.
- Just navigate to the three-dotted menu and select Install APK
- Select the app’s file from your downloads folder.
- After a couple of seconds, the MeetMe in Windows will be installed and ready to use.
Download Nox to use MeetMe in Mac OS
- Download & install the Nox emulator on your iMac or MacBook.
- Launch the emulator from the desktop of your machine.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure Nox.
- After seeing the home interface of the software, drag the MeetMe APK file drop it on the emulator’s interface.
- Wait for a while and let the emulator install the uploaded app’s file.
- At last, launch the MeetMe in Mac from the main interface of Nox.
MeetMe App in PC Features
- Live Broadcasting
This app is a good option for users who like to share their thoughts with others. Because it allows them to go live whenever they want to. The live broadcasting service is absolutely free and tons of users are allowed to join you as well.
- Video Chats
For users who want to make a video chat with their favorite ones, they can use MeetMe App in PC. And it’s a lot of during such calls because you get to send flowers, emotion emojis with the ones you like the most. To be honest, there’s nothing wrong with flirting a little.
- Text Conversations
You are also allowed to have text conversations with users you like the most. A user can start a private chat and keep talking to others all night long. Help others acknowledge your good side, so they would love to be your friend or more.
- Discover People
MeetMe App in PC is the best platform for users who want to find/make new friends. Because the app allows you to look for people having the same interest as you do. For that, you just have to use the search facility that’s available inside the app.
That’s all, Softstribe is developed for the benefit of its viewers.