Messenger Lite is a social communication application that allows you to connect with the people who are on Facebook. In this article, I am going to tell you about Messenger Lite App In PC and how you can easily download and install the Messenger Lite application on your PC running on Windows OS or even Mac OS.
Messenger Lite is a lightweight application with a very simple design, this design is very similar to the original Facebook Messenger application. However, the looks of the Messenger Lite application are more delicate than the full version of the Facebook Messanger application.
About Messenger Lite App In PC
|App Name||Messenger Lite|
|APK Version||Messenger Lite_V_188.8.131.52.120|
|Compatible With||Windows, Mac, IOS, and Android|
|APK File Size||9.99 MB|
How To Install Messenger Lite App In PC
Messenger Lite is officially not available to download on Windows or Mac OS devices. However, you can use an alternate method to download and install the Messenger Lite App In PC. In this alternate method, I am going to be using an Android Emulator knows as BlueStacks Emulator.
I will explain all of the methods that are required to get to the endpoint i.e Running the Messenger Lite App on your PC. But first, you have to download the APK file of the Messenger Lite App. Just click on the download button given above to download the required files to install this application using BlueStacks Emulator.
How To Download And Install BlueStacks Emulator
You can download the EXE file of the BlueStacks Emulator from this LINK. Click on the link to open the official website of the BlueStacks. From the website, you can click on the download button to download the EXE file of the BlueStacks Emulator. Once you have downloaded the file then search for the file on your PC and click on it to start the installation process.
BlueStacks Installer will pop open, here you have to follow all of the steps that are given by the Installer. Also, complete the configuration process by selecting the Language. Also, add your active Gmail account to start using the Google Play Services on BlueStacks Emulator.
Installing Messenger Lite App In PC Using BlueStacks
- Open the BlueStacks Emulator (The first boot always takes some time).
- On the home screen of the BlueStacks Emulator.
- Drag-n-drop the downloaded APK file.
- The installation of the APK file will start automatically.
If the installation process does not start then follow this method.
- From the home screen of BlueStacks open the drop-down menu.
- In this menu select APK installer.
- Now search for the Messenger Lite APK file.
- Right-click on it and select install.
Features Of Messenger Lite App In PC
Here is a list of features of the Messenger Lite App that you will love.
- Messenger Lite is a light-weight application and the size of the application is 9.99 MB.
- This application consumes very little data and saves a lot of internet data.
- Messenger Lite App is very stable and even workers with a bad internet connection.
- Easily connect with other people on Facebook while using this application.
- See other user’s active status.
- Create groups and chat with people.
- Send photos, videos, gifs, stickers, and emojis.
- Make calls and video calls with this application.
- Find other users using Facebook and Messenger.
Thank you for your time and keep supporting Softstribe.