Download one of the world’s best media player for your PC. In this article, I am going to tell you about MX Player App In PC. MX Player App is one of the most popular media player application on Android and IOS devices. This application is specifically designed for Android and IOS devices.
You can also use MX Player App on your PC running on Windows and Mac OS. However, there is no specific app made for Windows and Mac platforms. So, users have to use an alternate method to download and use the MX Player App on their PC.
About MX Player App In PC
|App Name||MX Player|
|App Developer||MX Media (formerly J2 Interactive)|
|App Categorie||Video Players & Editors|
|APK Version||MX Player_v1.24.6|
|Compatible With||Windows, Mac, IOS, and Android|
|APK File Size||33.2 MB|
How To Download MX Player App In PC
To install the APK file of the MX Player App, we have to download and install an Android Emulator. You can use any Emulator you desire or the one you currently are using, However, In this article, I am going to be using BlueStacks Emulator to explain the method.
First, download the APK file of the MX Player App from the link given above. Save the APK file on the desktop of your PC. Now Click on this LINK to download the BlueStacks Emulator. Once you have downloaded the EXE file then you can double click on it to start the installation of the Emulator
Installing BlueStacks Emulator
Once you have clicked on the download file then the BlueStacks Installer will open, now click on the “Install Now” button to start the installation process of the BueStacks Emulator. Follow all of the instructions and steps that are given by the BlueStacks Installer. Also, select the language and add your active Gmail account.
Installing MX Player App In PC Using BlueStacks
To install MX Player App In PC using BlueStacks Emulator follow these easy and simple steps.
- Open the BlueStacks Emulator(this takes some time).
- Drag-n-drop the APK file on the home screen of the Emulator.
- The installation of the MX Player App will start.
If the installation process does not start then follow this method.
- From the home screen of BlueStacks open the drop-down menu.
- In this menu select APK installer.
- Now search for the MX Player App APK file.
- Right-click on it and select install.
This is how you can easily install the APK file of the MX Player App on your PC using BlueStacks Emulator.
Features Of MX Player App In PC
- Built-in hardware acceleration increases the performance of this application.
- Multi-core decoding enhances the performance of MX Player on newer devices.
- Use the pinch feature to zoom in on the videos.
- Add Subtitles to videos you are watching.
- Change the place, size, and opacity of the subtitles.
- Share music and videos with MX Player App.
- Kids Lock is also available so your kids don’t switch to any other application.
Thank you for your time and keep supporting Softstribe.