For your guidance, I’ve written an article to help you Download Omlet Arcade in PC. Lots of users are looking for a desktop version because such users are unaware of the fact that it’s not officially available. So I’ve decided to write a fully-functional guide to help my viewers use this live streaming application on PC.
For your better interest, I’ve added the Omlet Arcade APK file in my article. You are allowed to use the app’s file to install its latest version on your Android device. As if you are willing to use it on your computer, then you’ll have to implement a bunch of steps that I’ve presented in the drafted method.
Download Omlet Arcade App
|Compatible OS||Android 4.4+|
How To Download Omlet Arcade in PC?
One possible way to Download Omlet Arcade in PC is through the services of Android emulators. And with the help of such third-party programs, you’ll be able to enjoy the app’s services just like you do on your smartphone. Because these programs are designed to help consumers emulate Android OS.
On the other hand, you can also use the services by logging into its online portal. You can visit their official website on a web browser of your choice. But in my opinion, it’s better to use the app than rather trying out the website to live stream gaming videos. Likewise, without the app, you’ll not be able to record your desired videos/gameplays.
Download BlueStacks to use Omlet Arcade in Windows OS
- Click here to download BlueStacks on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- After downloading the .exe file of the emulator, start its installation procedure.
- When the emulator is installed, run it.
- Let it complete the first-boot and wait until you start seeing its home interface.
- Now when the boot process is completed and the emulator is launched properly, it’s time to upload the Omlet Arcade APK file in it.
- Just navigate to the three-dotted menu and select Install APK
- Select the app’s file from your downloads folder.
- After a couple of seconds, the Omlet Arcade in Windows will be installed and ready to use.
Download Nox to use Omlet Arcade in Mac OS
- Download & install the Nox emulator on your iMac or MacBook.
- Launch the emulator from the desktop of your machine.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure Nox.
- After seeing the home interface of the software, drag the Omlet Arcade APK file drop it on the emulator’s interface.
- Wait for a while and let the emulator install the uploaded app’s file.
- At last, launch the Omlet Arcade in Mac from the main interface of Nox.
Omlet Arcade App in PC Features
- Record Activities
One of the best features of this app is that it lets you record your screen activities. So you can use it to record gameplay as well as videos that interest you the most. Record for as long as you want to unless you ran out of disk space.
- Connect Account With Social Media
A user is allowed to connect his Omlet account with social media. So if you are a gamer, then you would want to share your gameplay on platforms like Youtube, Facebook, Discord, etc.
- Live Streaming
While using the Omlet Arcade App in PC, a user is allowed to live stream whenever he wants to. He can share his live gameplay with others or just share the recorded gameplay with them. However, you can also use the app’s services to live stream the same videos on social media.
- Join Relative Gamers
If you are looking into finding people having the same interest in games like you do, then you should try this platform. Because it also allows you to chat with the people that you think could help you become a good gamer.
- Discover Multiplayer Fun
By any chance, if you get bored of playing by yourself, you can use Omlet Arcade in PC to find companions. Believe me, it’s totally worth it, you’ll be intrigued by the way you could invite people to join you in online brawls.
That’s all, Softstribe is developed to benefit its viewers.