Clone and run multiple applications with different accounts on your PC just by using the Parallel Space App In PC application. Parallel Space is one of the top-ranking tools for duplicating applications. This application also protects the user by using the secret installation method. This installation makes the user’s device to think that the user is accessing the official application.
Moreover, users can easily customize the theme of the cloned application and the interface of the Parallel Space application. This application also supports 24 languages and is compatible with all Android devices which are running on Android 4.0 and later. There are some permission requirements that the user has to agree to use the services of the Parallel Space App.
|App Name||Parallel Space|
|APK Version||Parallel Space _v_4.0.9031|
|Compatible With||Windows, Mac, IOS, and Android|
|APK File Size||10.44 MB|
You can also use Parallel Space App on your PC running on Windows and Mac OS. However, there is no specific app made for Windows OS and Mac OS platforms. So, users have to use an alternate method to download and use the Parallel Space app on their PC.
How To Download Parallel Space App In PC
To install the APK file of the Parallel Space App, we have to download and install an Android Emulator. You can use any Emulator you desire or the one you currently are using, However, In this article, I am going to be using BlueStacks Emulator to explain the method.
First, download the APK file of the Parallel Space App from the link given above. Save the APK file on the desktop of your PC. Now Click on this LINK to download the BlueStacks Emulator. Once you have downloaded the EXE file then you can double click on it to start the installation of the Emulator.
Installing BlueStacks Emulator
Once you have clicked on the download file then the BlueStacks Installer will open, now click on the “Install Now” button to start the installation process of the BueStacks Emulator. Follow all of the instructions and steps that are given by the BlueStacks Installer. Also, select the language and add your active Gmail account.
Installing Parallel Space App In PC Using BlueStacks
To install Parallel Space App In PC using BlueStacks Emulator follow these easy and simple steps.
- Open the BlueStacks Emulator(this takes some time).
- Drag-n-drop the APK file on the home screen of the Emulator.
- The installation of the Parallel Space App will start.
If the installation process does not start then follow this method.
- From the home screen of BlueStacks open the drop-down menu.
- In this menu select APK installer.
- Now search for the Parallel Space App APK file.
- Right-click on it and select install.
This is how you can easily install the APK file of the Parallel Space App on your PC using BlueStacks Emulator.
Features Of Parallel Space App In PC
Here are some of the features of the Parallel Space App
- Clone Apps and use multiple accounts.
- Use multiple social media accounts from the same device.
- Also clone games.
- Cloned apps are stored in a secret space for extra protection.
- Apply amazing themes to the App interface and even cloned apps.
- Switch between accounts with just a single tap.
- This app is free, stable, and powerful.
Thank you for your time and keep supporting Softstribe.