Want to transfer files from one device to another device in a lightning-fast way other than rising Bluetooth? Download the ShareMe App In PC and transfer any kind of file without any restriction. Moreover, this tool is fully ad-free and can also work without any WiFi or internet data network.
About ShareMe App In PC
User privacy and security is very important for the developer of this tool. That is why this tool is fully secure and there is no chance of any data leakage. More than 200 Million users are using this tool daily. With one single tap, you can easily transfer any type of files and documents.
|Compatible With||Windows, Mac, and Android|
|APK File Size||5.20 MB|
How To Install ShareMe App In PC
To download ShareMe App on your PC you have to use a different method. This method includes the use of an Android Emulator. Here I am going to use LD Player and BlueStacks Emulator to install and use ShareMe App In PC. You can use any Android Emulator of your choice. However, BlueStacks Emulator is one of the top Emulators available on the internet.
Using LD Player To Install ShareMe App In Windows
First, Download the APK file of the ShareMe App from the download button shown above.
- Download the LD Player from the given LINK.
- Install LD player just like any other application.
- Now drag-n-drop the ShareMe APK file on the home screen of the LD Player.
- The installation will start automatically.
If the installation does not start then follow the given steps to install ShareMe App.
- Open the LD Player.
- Click on the APK installer option. (Right top corner)
- Now search for the ShareMe APK file.
- Select the file and click open.
- Now right-click on the ShareMe APK file and select install.
This is how you can use the LD player to install ShareMe In PC.
Using BlueStacks Emulator To Install ShareMe App In Mac OS
- Download the BlueStacks Emulator from this LINK.
- Now install BlueStacks Emulator by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- When the installation process is complete then open the Emulator.
- Now drag-n-drop the APK file on the home screen of BlueStacks Emulator.
If the installation does not start then follow these steps to install the ShareMe.
- Open BlueStacks Emulator.
- Open the drop-down menu from the home screen.
- Select APK on this menu.
- Now click on Add APK and search for ShareMe App APK file.
- Select the APK file and click open.
- Now right-click on the APK file and click install.
Features Of ShareMe App In PC
Here are some of the amazing features of the Shareme app.
- Share data including Documents, Videos, Audio Files, and Apps from one device to another device in an instant.
- Transfer files 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- Transfer files between Android devices. This app is not available on Apple App Store.
- No internet connection or mobile network is required to transfer files.
- The resume feature helps the user in continuing the interrupted data transfer.
- Send large files without any restriction.
- The interface of this application is extremely user-friendly and simple to understand.
- This is an Ad-free application and the only file-sharing application on the Google Play Store that ad-free.
- ShareMe App supports 9 languages.
Thank you for your time and keep supporting Softstribe.