Get help from this article if you want to Download XRecorder App in PC. Because there’s a demand of users who wish to benefit from this screen recorder’s services on a computer. As compared to the video recorders available officially for desktop, it contains a simple interface that is easy to configure.
To start things smoothly, I’ll provide a file of XRecorder APK. The provided app’s file can be used to install the latest version of this screen recorder on Android. But for users who want to use this video recorder on Windows 10/8/7/macOS, they’ll have to perform the drafted method.
Download XRecorder App
|Developed By||InShot Inc.|
|Operating System||Android 5.0+|
How Can You Download XRecorder in PC?
Allow me to help you understand a way to Download XRecorder App in PC. Because there’s no straightforward way to install this video recorder for desktop. So users who are intrigued by the app’s services are required to get help from third-party programs like Android Emulators.
Such programs work efficiently on different operating systems. Well, BlueStacks does try its best to work on Windows & Mac systems. But still, Nox App Player is the one product that’s more effective for macOS consumers. That’s why I’ve drafted separate methods for these two OS users.
Download BlueStacks to use XRecorder App in Windows OS
- Click here to download BlueStacks on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- After downloading the .exe file of the emulator, start its installation procedure.
- When the emulator is installed, run it.
- Let it complete the first-boot and wait until you start seeing its home interface.
- Now when the boot process is completed and the emulator is launched properly, it’s time to upload the XRecorder APK file in it.
- Just navigate to the three-dotted menu and select Install APK
- Select the app’s file from your downloads folder.
- After a couple of seconds, the XRecorder App in Windows will be installed and ready to use.
Download Nox to use XRecorder App in Mac OS
- Download & install the Nox emulator on your iMac or MacBook.
- Launch the emulator from the desktop of your machine.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure Nox.
- After seeing the home interface of the software, drag the XRecorder APK file drop it on the emulator’s interface.
- Wait for a while and let the emulator install the uploaded app’s file.
- At last, launch the XRecorder App in Mac from the main interface of Nox.
XRecorder App in PC Features
- On-Screen Toggle
One thing the indulges users into using a screen recorder is its on-screen toggle. Because through this floating toggle, users are allowed to control their screen recording activities whenever they want to. Even stop and resume video recording with a single tap.
- Convenient File Export
After a user’s done recording a video via XRecorder App in PC, he’s allowed to export it on a platform of his choice. Either he can share it directly on portals like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, or save it on his device’s storage. Users are allowed to select whether they want to save the media files on external or internal storage.
- Gameplay Recording
Gamers can also benefit from this video recorder. They can use it to record their gameplay and then share it with their others. The app’s toolbar is added specifically to help gamers who like to record videos of strategic and shooting gameplay.
That’s all, Softstribe is developed for the benefit of its readers.