Looking for a way to download the YouTube Go App In PC? In this article, I am going to tell you how you can download the YouTube Go App on Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OS. Google LLC offers this application, and there are more than millions of users who want to use this application on their PC.
About YouTube Go App In PC
YouTube Go App is a sub-variant of the official YouTube App. There are many differences in both applications. The main difference in both applications is that YouTube Go App allows uses to download YouTube videos directly on their smart device internal memory.
|App Name||YouTube Go|
|App Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Compatible With||Windows, Mac, IOS, and Android|
|App Rating||4.1 Stars|
|APK File Size||12.2|
How To Install YouTube Go App In PC
To download YouTube Go App on your PC you have to use a different method. This method includes the use of an Android Emulator. Here I am going to use LD Player and BlueStacks Emulator to install and use YouTube Go App In PC. You can use any Android Emulator of your choice. However, BlueStacks Emulator is one of the top Emulators available on the internet.
Using LD Player To Install YouTube App In Windows
First, Download the APK file of the YouTube App from the download button shown above.
- Download the LD Player from the given LINK.
- Install LD player just like any other application.
- Now drag-n-drop the YouTube Go APK file on the home screen of the LD Player.
- The installation will start automatically.
If the installation does not start then follow the given steps to install YouTube Go App.
- Open the LD Player.
- Click on the APK installer option. (Right top corner)
- Now search for the YouTube Go APK file.
- Select the file and click open.
- Now right-click on the YouTube Go APK file and select install.
This is how you can use the LD player to install YouTube Go In PC.
Using BlueStacks Emulator To Install YouTube App In Mac OS
- Download the BlueStacks Emulator from this LINK.
- Now install BlueStacks Emulator by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- When the installation process is complete then open the Emulator.
- Now drag-n-drop the APK file on the home screen of BlueStacks Emulator.
If the installation does not start then follow these steps to install the YouTube Go.
- Open BlueStacks Emulator.
- Open the drop-down menu from the home screen.
- Select APK on this menu.
- Now click on Add APK and search for YouTube Go App APK file.
- Select the APK file and click open.
- Now right-click on the APK file and click install.
Features Of YouTube Go App In PC
Watch all of the YouTube Videos you like or stream any video song. YouTube Go App is almost like the official YouTube App. Here are some of the additional features of the YouTube Go App that you will love and these are only reasons why millions of users use the YouTube Go App daily.
- Download any YouTube video using this application. There are millions of videos available all of these videos are taken from the official YouTube application.
- Use the Search option to look for more YouTube videos. Find your Favorite shows, movies, and songs.
- Before you download any video you can easily preview the video.
- Select the video quality in which you want to download the video.
- Video quality options vary from video to video. Depending on which video quality the video was uploaded by the user.
- You can minimize your internet data consumption by using specific data control options.
- In the official YouTube application, you can download videos. However, you can watch those videos from the YouTube App. Using the YouTube Go App you can directly download YouTube videos to your smart device.
Thank you for your time and keep supporting Softstribe.